- Build your order – personalize now or later.
If you choose later, you'll receive a link in your order confirmation to a personalization form to complete. You can also find it here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
- Submit Photos
• Upload photos of your pet’s paw when you order OR
• Email photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
• Upload with your personalization form
Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
Creating Your Keepsake
Questions About Paw Prints
- Check your camera to ensure that it is set at a high-quality mode(1080p or higher).
- Locate your pet in a well-lit area; outside in daylight is a great choice.
- Try to avoid heavy shadows over the paw/nose. Check that your head, camera or hand are not casting dark shadows. Pawsare also best captured if the fur between the paws is trimmed short.
- Hold your camera steady so that the camera is in focus. It may be easiest to have someone helping you.
- Take several pictures to ensure you have some that are in focus. A recommended distance from the paw to your camera is about 8-10 inches.
- If you have multiple pets, please indicate which photo belongs to which pet.
If you prefer to try capturing your pet’s prints on paper, please refer to Using Your Own Ink and Paper.
What if my pet has passed away and I can’t take a photo of the paw?
Do I need to use ink to take my pet’s print?
How many photos should I send?
Do I have to use my pet’s actual paw?
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Can you describe the product in detail?
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Acid-free, fade-resistant coated canvas stretched around 1.5” thick wooden frame. Mounting brackets included.
Framed Print - Black alder lightweight wood frame from renewable forests, acrylite front protector (not glass); Removable backing; 24x36 size not available in some countries
When will I receive my artwork?
• After approval of digital proof: 3-5 days production time. If Flutterbye Prints is unable to reach you concerning your digital proof after 4 attempts, your order will be shipped without approval of the design.
Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping speed choice.
How do I send customization details/photos later?
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Can I order another product with my pet’s print?
I had a paw print made for our daughter who lost her childhood pup. I paid the extra monies to use the imprint of his paw from a pic and it was the most perfect amazing gift. She was in awe and it was the perfect keepsake.
For me. the print was a great way to memorialize a lost friend. The ability to customize the details is important and appreciated, the quality of the work is impressive and the customer service is A+!
Received my print quickly after a few edits for color on my part. It’s a beautiful memorial and looks great in my house. Love the concept and have shared it with others!
This item was a Mother's Day gift for my boyfriend's mom. The shop owner gave us our proof ahead of schedule so we could have this order ship in time for Mother's Day. The quality of printing is excellent - and the colors are almost perfectly true to the digital proof. The packaging helped keep the print sleek and clean during transit. This product is definitely customized for you - as I could tell there was great attention to detail when recreating her paw print in a digital version. Looks beautiful in a frame. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you Flutterbye Prints!
Really cute item, followed my specifications, quick processing and delivery. Looking forward to giving this as a gift!