How does this work?
1. Choose the print shown in the sample photo or your own pet’s actual print. Build your order and personalize your design now or later. If you choose later, you'll receive a link to a personalization form to complete.
2. Submit a photo of your pet’s paw/nose when your place your order or you can submit it with your personalization form later.
3. Make it perfect! Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
FAQs About Paw Prints
What if my pet has passed away and I can’t take a photo of the paw/nose?
Sadly, our furry family members aren’t able to stay with us forever. If you have a clay imprint of your pet’s paw you can take a photo of the imprint. Be sure that you take the photo in a well-lit area.
You can submit a photo of your pet from the past, where you can clearly see the nose. If you are not sure if it will work, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and the artist will review it and get back to you.
Do I need to use ink to take my pet’s print?
No, Flutterbye Prints recommends that you take a photo of your pet’s paw/nose rather than try to capture the print on paper. For tips and tricks please read “Taking Paw and Nose Print Photos” on the blog.
Do I have to use my pet’s actual paw?
You have the option to choose the stock paw prints shown in the sample photos (specify pet species; cat, dog, etc at checkout).
Product Details & Turnaround Time
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Yes, you will receive a digital proof by email to review before production. You will work directly with the artist to create the perfect custom keepsake.
Can you describe the product in detail?
When will I receive my ornament?
• Acutal pet’s print: Proof ready 3-5 days after photo received
• Sample paw print: Proof ready 1-2 days after you place your order
• After approval of digital proof: 3-5 days production time. If Flutterbye Prints is unable to reach you concerning your digital proof after 4 attempts, your order will be shipped without approval of the design.
Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping speed choice.
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Since you’ll be working directly with the artist, you’ll have a chance to make changes and voice your concerns before anything is produced. If you are not 100% satisfied with the artwork before it is produced, you are welcome to cancel your order for a full refund.
Can I order another product with my pet’s print?
A one-time fee will apply to custom paw prints; once it has been digitized, it will be on file and you can use it for other keepsake products at no additional cost. Reach out before ordering to find out how how to use your pet's print again.