- Choose your gift
Select the pet print keepsake you would like to gift.
- Gift Certificate
The certificate will include all your gift recipient needs to know about how to personalize their keepsake. Your gift recipient will receive further instructions to personalize the gift and submit photo of paw/nose.
Gift recipient will review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
Creating Your Gift
Questions About paw & NOSE Prints
- Check your camera to ensure that it is set at a high-quality mode(1080p or higher).
- Locate your pet in a well-lit area; outside in daylight is a great choice.
- Try to avoid heavy shadows over the paw/nose. Check that your head, camera or hand are not casting dark shadows. Pawsare also best captured if the fur between the paws is trimmed short.
- Hold your camera steady so that the camera is in focus. It may be easiest to have someone helping you.
- Take several pictures to ensure you have some that are in focus. A recommended distance from the paw to your camera is about 8-10 inches.
- If you have multiple pets, please indicate which photo belongs to which pet.
If you prefer to try capturing your pet’s prints on paper, please refer to Using Your Own Ink and Paper.
What if my recipient's pet has passed away and can’t take a photo of the paw/nose?
You can submit a photo of your pet from the past, where you can clearly see the nose. If you are not sure if it will work, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and the artist will review it and get back to you.
Will the recipient need to use ink to take the pet’s print?
Does my recipient have to use the pet’s actual paw/nose?
Will recipient have a chance to review the artwork?
Can you describe the product in detail?
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Acid-free, fade-resistant coated canvas stretched around 1.5” thick wooden frame. Mounting brackets included.
Framed Print - Black alder lightweight wood frame from renewable forests, acrylite front protector (not glass); Removable backing; 24x36 size not available in some countries
When will I receive my artwork?
What if my recipient doesn't like the keepsake?