- Build your order – personalize now or later.
If you choose later, you'll receive a link in your order confirmation to a personalization form to complete. You can also find it here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
- Submit Photos
• Upload photos of your pet’s paw and nose
when you order OR
• Email photos to:
• Upload with your personalization form
Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
Creating Your Keepsake
Questions About paw & NOSE Prints
- Check your camera to ensure that it is set at a high-quality mode(1080p or higher).
- Locate your pet in a well-lit area; outside in daylight is a great choice.
- Try to avoid heavy shadows over the paw/nose. Check that your head, camera or hand are not casting dark shadows. Paws are also best captured if the fur between the paws is trimmed short.
- Hold your camera steady so that the camera is in focus. It may be easiest to have someone helping you.
- Take several pictures to ensure you have some that are in focus. A recommended distance from the paw to your camera is about 8-10 inches.
- If you have multiple pets, please indicate which photo belongs to which pet.
If you prefer to try capturing your pet’s prints on paper, please refer to Using Your Own Ink and Paper.
What if my pet has passed away and I can’t take a photo of the paw and nose?
You can submit a photo of your pet from the past, where you can clearly see the nose. If you are not sure if it will work, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and the artist will review it and get back to you.
Do I need to use ink to take my pet’s print?
Do I have to use my pet’s actual paw & nose?
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Can you describe the product in detail?
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Acid-free, fade-resistant coated canvas stretched around 1.5” thick wooden frame. Mounting brackets included.
Framed Print - Black alder lightweight wood frame from renewable forests, acrylite front protector (not glass); Removable backing; 24x36 size not available in some countries
When will I receive my artwork?
• After approval of digital proof: 3-5 days production time. IfFlutterbye Prints is unable to reach you concerning your digital proofafter 4 attempts, your order will be shipped without approval of thedesign.
Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping speed choice.
How do I send customization details/photos later?
to complete in your order confirmation email. You can also find the form here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
Please keep in mind that your order cannot be completed without your personalization details.
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Can I order another product with my pet’s print?
I love this print so much. The fact that I will always have a perfect exact print of my fur baby’s nose and paw makes my heart so warm. It was done beautifully and shipping was prompt. Couldn’t ask for more! I can’t wait to hang this up.
We lost my boy in July, and found this website. The print came out perfectly. There are many sizes and colors to choose from. I know you won’t be disappointed!
I ordered this the day my dog passed away. It is so perfect and is a beautiful memorial for my boy. His nose and paw print are absolutely perfect.
This was exactly the type of thing I was looking for with my dogs. It was done so quick and shipped almost immediately after I said ok to the proofs. Thank you so much!
Received this right after my pup passed away. A beautiful reminder that I’m so happy to have!
Had this made for our nursery!
Fabulous! Thank You So Much!
Print sizes cannot be determined from a photo alone. If you do notwish to or cannot measure your pet's nose or paw, choose from the sizes"Small, Medium or Large." The images below show are for sizing reference, or choose the size based on the size of your pet.