- Build your order – personalize now or later.
If you choose later, you'll receive a link in your order confirmation to a personalization form to complete. You can also find it here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
- Submit Photos
• Upload photos of your pet’s paw when you order OR
• Email photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
• Upload with your personalization form
Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
Creating Your Keepsake
Questions About Paw Prints
- Check your camera to ensure that it is set at a high-quality mode(1080p or higher).
- Locate your pet in a well-lit area; outside in daylight is a great choice.
- Try to avoid heavy shadows over the paw/nose. Check that your head, camera or hand are not casting dark shadows. Pawsare also best captured if the fur between the paws is trimmed short.
- Hold your camera steady so that the camera is in focus. It may be easiest to have someone helping you.
- Take several pictures to ensure you have some that are in focus. A recommended distance from the paw to your camera is about 8-10 inches.
- If you have multiple pets, please indicate which photo belongs to which pet.
If you prefer to try capturing your pet’s prints on paper, please refer to Using Your Own Ink and Paper.
What if my pet has passed away and I can’t take a photo of the paw?
Do I need to use ink to take my pet’s print?
How many photos should I send?
Do I have to use my pet’s actual paw?
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Can you describe the product in detail?
When will I receive my order?
• After approval of digital proof: 5-7 days production time. If Flutterbye Prints is unable to reach you concerning your digital proof after 4 attempts, your order will be shipped without approval of the design.
Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping speed choice.
How do I send customization details/photos later?
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Can I order another product with my pet’s print?
I loved the Pillow I received. It was a gift for my grandma, and she loved how personalized and unique it was. Not to mention it was ADORABLE.
I was thrilled that I was able to have a pillow made using my 16-year-old dog's exact paw print. The result is something that I will treasure always. The entire process was so easy and fun, and the customer service is first rate.