To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order, for example).
Flutterbye Prints relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as using your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. Flutterbye Prints uses your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve services; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Shopify. I share information with Shopify as necessary to provide you my services.
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
To maintain Flutterbye Prints’ website’s quality, your IP address may be used to help diagnose problems with the server and to administer the website by identifying which areas of the website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the internet. This is essentially "traffic data" which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.Use of "Cookies"
Flutterbye Prints may use the standard "cookies" feature of major web browsers. They are not set for any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on the website and some features may not work as intended. Flutterbye Prints has no access to or control over any information collected by other individuals, companies or entities whose website or materials may be linked to Flutterbye Prints’ website or its content.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Flutterbye Prints holds about you by contacting Flutterbye Prints using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where data storage is required for legal reasons) Flutterbye Prints will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on Flutterbye Prints’ legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Flutterbye Prints after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless there is compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amie Jones, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
P.O. Box 520153
Salt Lake City, UT 84152-0153