- Build your order – personalize now or later.
If you choose later, you'll receive a link in your order confirmation to a personalization form to complete. You can also find it here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
- Submit Photos
• Upload photos of your pet’s paw
when you order OR
• Email photos to:
• Upload with your personalization form
Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
Creating Your Keepsake
Questions About NOSE Prints
- Check your camera to ensure that it is set at a high-quality mode(1080p or higher).
- Locate your pet in a well-lit area; outside in daylight is a great choice.
- Try to avoid heavy shadowsover the paw/nose. Check that your head, camera or hand are not casting dark shadows. Paws are also best captured if the fur between the paws is trimmed short.
- Hold your camera steady so that the camera is in focus. It may be easiest to have someone helping you.
- Take several pictures to ensure you have some that are in focus. A recommended distance from the paw to your camera is about 8-10 inches.
- If you have multiple pets, please indicate which photo belongs to which pet.
If you prefer to try capturing your pet’s prints on paper, please refer to Using Your Own Ink and Paper.
What if my pet has passed away and I can’t take a photo of the nose?
You can submit a photo of your pet from the past, where you can clearly seethe nose. If you are not sure if it will work, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and the artist will review it and get back to you.
Do I need to use ink to take my pet’s print?
Do I have to use my pet’s actual nose?
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Can you describe the product in detail?
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Acid-free, fade-resistant coated canvas stretched around 1.5” thick wooden frame. Mounting brackets included.
Framed Print - Black alder lightweight wood frame from renewable forests, acrylite front protector (not glass); Removable backing; 24x36 size not available in some countries
When will I receive my artwork?
• After approval of digital proof: 3-5 days production time. If Flutterbye Prints is unable to reach you concerning your digital proofafter 4 attempts, your order will be shipped without approval of thedesign.
Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping speed choice.
How do I send customization details/photos later?
to complete in your order confirmation email. You can also find the form here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
Please keep in mind that your order cannot be completed without your personalization details.
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Can I order another product with my pet’s print?
I saw the photos online and new immediately that this would be the perfect gift for Father’s Day.
It was easy to order online, I was contacted quickly for a preview to confirm my choice before moving forward, it came with a tracking number and arrived well packaged to ensure it wasn’t damaged during delivery. It is beautiful! It was exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you. I will definitely order again
Thank you Sheri! It was a pleasure creating this for you
I was looking for something to put in a shadow box after losing my pup, George, very suddenly to cancer.
This is an amazing option for someone looking for a gift that is out of the ordinary. All you’ll need is a good photo for them to work with.
The box isn’t done yet (waiting for his photo to put in) but I absolutely love seeing his boopable snoot.
We found Flutterbye nose prints after our vet mistakenly forgot to get a paw print from our pet. We submitted the best photo we had of her nose print, and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product!
I ordered a print for my wife after our dog has passed away. Flutterbye was great, very responsive and helped me along the way. Quick shipping too.
Pet Nose Print
When I lost my beloved dog I wanted to have something that would make me smile each time I saw it. What's cuter than a pet's nose? It turned out perfect. The process was easy and the print is amazing. I'm beyond happy to have it.
Matte paper print
Print sizes cannot be determined from a photo alone.