Add a title or tagline
Share blog posts, products, or promotions with your customers. Use this text to describe products, share details on availability and style, or as a space to display recent reviews or FAQs.
Wedding Welcome Sign or Guest Book
Choose the silhouette from the chart that represents you, or purchase a custom cameo print made with your actual silhouettes.
How does this work?
1. Choose between the silhouettes shown in chart or your own actual silhouettes. Then personalize your order and purchase.
2. If you choose to use your own silhouettes you will submit a photo of your profile when your place your order or you can send it in afterward to email@example.com
3. Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
4. Your keepsake will be shipped and your order will be updated with tracking information.
5. Leave a review to let others know how you liked your one-of-a-kind artwork.
Do I have to use my own silhouette?
- Take photo on a mostly solid background (white is best) in a well-lit area with a relaxed, non-smiling face
- Take photo of the side of face and at the same level as eyes
- Do not tilt head and make sure the photo includes the entire head
- Long hair looks best when pulled up into a bun, ponytail, pigtail or braids
- Be sure to include the shoulders and the entire head
- You may submit multiple photos to choose from
Do I have to use my own silhouette?
No, you have the option to choose from the pre-made silhouettes in the chart.
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Yes, you will receive a digital proof by email to review before production. You will work directly with the artist to create the perfect custom keepsake.
Can you describe the product in detail?
Keepsakes are printed on thick, archival quality matte paper with fade-resistant ink.
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Acid-free, fade-resistant coated canvas stretched around 1.5” thick wooden frame. Mounting brackets included.
Framed Print - Black alder lightweight wood frame from renewable forests, acrylite front protector (not glass); Removable backing; 24x36 size not available in some countries
When will I receive my artwork?
If you choose to use your own silhouettes, your first proof will be ready 5-7 days after your photos are received by Flutterbye Prints. If you select to use the stock silhouettes, your proof will be ready 3-5 days after you place your order.
Photos need to be received no later than 14 days (18 days for canvas/frame upgrades) prior to when you need the poster without incurring additional rush fees. International delivery times vary, averaging 2-3 weeks; photos are needed 5 weeks prior to event.
After approval it takes about 3-5 days for the product to be printed and shipped. If you select to use the stock silhouettes, your proof will be ready 3-5 days after you place your order.
Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping choice.
What is the suggest size for use as a guest book per number of guests?
It is very difficult to predict length of guests' messages and size of writing, these are general estimates:
24x36: 115-150 - If you have a large wedding, please include the number of guests at checkout to arrange a 10-15% artwork reduction. Enter information in the "Special Instructions" box at checkout. It is advised that you measure a space sized 24x36 to get a sense of scale, it is a large size.
International standard frame sizes A3 and A2 are available on request. For A3 50-70 signatures and A2 90-115.
What if I want to order another product with my silhouette?
A one-time fee will apply to custom silhouettes; once it has been digitized, it will be on file and you can use it for other keepsake products at no additional cost.
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Since you’ll be working directly with the artist, you’ll have a chance to make changes and voice your concerns before anything is produced. If you are not satisfied with the artwork before it is produced, you are welcome to cancel your order for a full refund.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Tremendous experience with Flutterbye Prints from start to finish. I reached out to Amie to see if it might be possible to create a custom design for a wedding guest book alternative. Throughout the entire process Amie was responsive, helpful, and honest in her feedback about whether something would or would not work quality-wise. I am ecstatic about the final product and cannot wait for our guests to see it, both the day of our wedding and for years to come. Thank you Amie!!
Floral Couple Silhouette Print
5-star review from amyjohnson322 (Wedding Welcome Sign Couples Silhouettes)