- Build your order – personalize now or later.
If you choose later, you'll receive a link in your order confirmation to a personalization form to complete. You can also find it here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
- Submit Photos
• Upload photos of your pets' paws
when you order OR
• Email photos to:
• Upload with your personalization form
Review digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
Creating Your Keepsake
Questions About paw Prints
- Check your camera to ensure that it is set at a high-quality mode(1080p or higher).
- Locate your pet in a well-lit area; outside in daylight is a great choice.
- Try to avoid heavy shadowsover the paw/nose. Check that your head, camera or hand are not casting dark shadows. Paws are also best captured if the fur between the paws is trimmed short.
- Hold your camera steady so that the camera is in focus. It may be easiest to have someone helping you.
- Take several pictures to ensure you have some that are in focus. A recommended distance from the paw to your camera is about 8-10 inches.
- If you have multiple pets, please indicate which photo belongs to which pet.
If you prefer to try capturing your pet’s prints on paper, please refer to Using Your Own Ink and Paper.
What if my pet has passed away and I can’t take a photo of the paw?
You can submit a photo of your pet from the past, where you can clearly see the paw. If you are not sure if it will work, please send it to email@example.com and the artist will review it and get back to you.
Do I need to use ink to take my pet’s print?
Do I have to use my pet’s actual paw?
Will I have a chance to review the artwork?
Can you describe the product in detail?
When will I receive my artwork?
How do I send customization details/photos later?
to complete in your order confirmation email. You can also find the form here: Pet Print Keepsake Personalization Form
Please keep in mind that your order cannot be completed without your personalization details.
What if I don’t like my keepsake?
Can I order another product with my pet’s print?