Unique Gift for New Baby
If you are looking for a unique new baby gift or adoption gift, you've found it! Using the baby's actual footprints, a one-of-a-kind footprint keepsake is created and customized with the baby's birth stats and color choices.
Choose the artwork size and material you wish to gift, and a gift certificate and the materials needed to capture the baby's footprints will be sent to the recipients.
After artwork is completed the keepsake will be sent directly to the recipients.
How does this work?
1. Your gift recipient will receive an inkless Print Kit with a pre-paid envelope to return baby's footprints (prepaid for U.S. mail only). Detailed instructions will help them take and return their prints and customize their gift.
2. A designer will work with your gift recipients to select which style option they prefer and to personalize their artwork.
3. Make it perfect! They will review a digital proof and request changes or approve for production.
FAQs About Footprints
What is the inkless Print Kit?
The inkless footprint taking kit is meant to accompany the custom footprint keepsakes.
This special system will help you achieve clear and defined prints. The kit is very easy to use, safe for baby, and completely mess-free! The kit includes everything you need to take and return prints.
Do they have to use the their actual footprints?
No, you have the option to choose the stock footprints shown in the sample photos. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for this option.
Product Details & Turnaround Time
Will they have a chance to review the artwork?
Yes, your gift recipient will receive a digital proof by email to review before production. You will work directly with the artist to create the perfect custom keepsake.
Can you describe the product in detail?
Keepsakes are printed on thick, archival quality matte paper with fade-resistant ink.
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Acid-free, fade-resistant coated canvas stretched around 1.5” thick wooden frame. Mounting brackets included.
Framed Print - Black alder lightweight wood frame from renewable forests, acrylite front protector (not glass); Removable backing; 24x36 size not available in some countries.
When will they receive their artwork?
• Actual Footprints: Proof ready 5-7 days after fingerprints received
Sample Footprints: Proof ready 2-4 days after you place your order
• After approval of digital proof: 3-5 days production time. If Flutterbye Prints is unable to reach you concerning your digital proof after 4 attempts, your order will be shipped without approval of the design.
• Recipient will be notified when prints are received.
• Prints need to be received no later than 14 days (18 days for canvas/frame upgrades) prior to when you need the keepsake without incurring additional rush fees. Returning fingerprints by email can save time.
• International delivery times vary, averaging 2-3 weeks; prints are needed 5 weeks prior to event. Print Kits are not included or recommended for international orders.
• Shipping times will depend on your location and shipping speed choice.
What if my gift recipients don’t like their keepsake?
Since they’ll be working directly with the artist, they will have a chance to make changes and voice concerns before anything is produced. If they are not 100% satisfied with the artwork before it is produced, you are welcome to cancel your order for a full refund.
What if they want to order another product with their baby's footprints?
A one-time fee will apply to custom footprints; once they have been digitized, they will be on file (unless customer requests for them to be deleted; physical copies are always shredded) and you can use them for other keepsake products at no additional cost. Reach out before ordering to find out how how to use footprints again.